We have a list of jobs that will need tackling this autumn, listed below.
11.30 Coffee and biscuits
12.30 Bacon an sausages in rolls in kitchen.
16.30 Doughnuts and coffee at the bonfire
PLEASE DO REPLY TO LET US KNOW NUMBERS FOR CATERING 🙂
Jobs have been identified, and you can choose where you think you can help. If you have tools appropriate to task, please bring them with you. Clearing brambles, weeds and debris from around boats. Sweeping inside and out and putting burnable bits on the bonfire and non recyclables in skip. These are priorities.
Various members have volunteered to manage different jobs and you can report to whoever you like.
1) Move all firewood to outside dinghy store and build a ply shelter over.
(2 bags of firewood allowed inside to stoke fire These to be left full after each burning.) Tidy up and sweep kitchen / meeting room. I/C Steve
2) Move all recyclable wood from Dinghy store to mezzanine I/C Keith
3) Reorganise Dinghy store and sweep up ( Label trailers and boats) I/C Keith
4) Begin roofing North side ( On hold til concrete boat moves) I/C
5) Hedge trimming and Strimming ang Clearing I/C Pete
6) Organising “useful tools and items” section I/C Brian
7)Maintenance and Continuance of guttering I/C Anthony
8) Organise recycling, burning and efficient skip filling I/C
9) Rescue of reusable mooring tackle and disosal of debris I/C
10) Provision of sustenance I/C Bren
DO PLEASE COME AND JOIN US IT MAKES SUCH A DIFFERENCE